Enhance your yard space by optimizing every square foot. The Outdoor Living Today 9'x9' Penthouse Garden Shed (PEN99) is perfect as a poolhouse, she-shed, garden shed, or just as a storage shed. The Penthouse Garden Shed corner placement in your yard will add beauty and style. The unique five sided design makes it perfect in the corner and a great space saver!
The Penthouse Garden Shed is far more than just a shed. This beautiful 5 sided shed can serve as an outdoor dining room, a poolside cabana or a fun backyard retreat. Whatever you choose, the quality features of the Penthouse can accommodate. Made with attractive, sturdy and renewable Western Red Cedar, known for its natural durability to the elements, means it will remain an attractive feature in your backyard for many years to come. The Penthouse Cedar Siding accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The shed features a panelized wall and roof design, making it easy and safe to assemble as there is no dangerous and time consuming cutting involved. Outdoor Living Today's proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles are standard with the Penthouse Garden Shed. Simply screw or nail components together on the supplied floor with hardware included.
Assembly takes approximately two to three days for two people. Each kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual as well as access to a detailed assembly video. Both are available on this page. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available.
The 52 in. wide French Doors (2 pieces) give the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed has 467 cu. ft. of storage capacity and will provide an ideal space for a wide variety of your supplies or use the space as a pool cabana change room! Two functional aluminum windows with screens offer great ventilation, while keeping the bugs out.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled, assembled and disassembled at our manufacturing facility to ensure products fit together. Made with quality Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured in and shipped from North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled Dimensions: 172 in. W x 129 in. D x 110 in. H
- Floor Footprint: 157 in. W x 118 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 467 cu. ft. of storage capacity – large enough to store most of your supplies
- Pre-cut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included (2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick pre-cut plywood for your convenience)
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Roof panels come with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for ease of assembly
- 52 in. wide French Doors provide additional functionality and a charming looK
- Two functional aluminum windows
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Two flower boxes for underneath the windows provide added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the sheds arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2-3 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.