The Outdoor Living Today 9'x6' Cabana Garden Shed (CB96BEV) with Cedar Roof is an excellent, multipurpose garden shed. Ideal as a playhouse, attractive poolside retreat, workshop or storage building for garden or pool equipment.
Our 9'x6' Cabana Garden Shed features our proprietary panelized wall and roof design making it easy and safe to assemble as there is no dangerous, time consuming cutting involved. The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar bevel sided cladding. This Cabana Garden Shed includes a Cedar Shingle Roof System.
Assembly takes approximately two days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video (both are available on this page). Weekend and evening assistance is available to answer all your assembly questions – simply call our toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (two pieces) gives the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed is 354 cu. ft. and provides a reasonable amount of storage capacity. Two functional aluminum windows with screens offer great ventilation while at the same time, keeping the bugs out.
The Cabana Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look. The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled, assembled and disassembled at our manufacturing facility to ensure products fit together. Manufactured in and shipped from North America.
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimensions:
117 in. W x 89 in. D x 103 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 105 in. W x 75 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 354 cu. ft. of storage capacity – large enough to store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included.(2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- Two functional aluminum windows
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes two flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2 days for two people depending on experience
- Interior height is 75 in. at the wall and 90 in. at the apex – providing plenty of room to store all your supplies
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.
Western Red Cedar Roof System:
If you have decided on our Western Red Cedar Roofing System, the following materials will be included with your shed kit:
- Western Red Cedar Shingle Panels. Cedar Shingles will be already attached to the ½” plywood roof sheathing. Roofing paper will be included between plywood and shingles to prevent water penetration
- Seam Filler Shingles – our proprietary designed Filler Shingles are included to be attached to roof panels to create a seamless and tight roof
- Western Red Cedar Roof Ridge Caps
- All necessary hardware to attach the roofing system correctly
Shingles will have a 6 ½” exposure to prevent premature cupping and deterioration of the shingle.
Simply lift each panel up and place on roof rafters. Attach each panel and then position our proprietary filler shingle in roof seams.
To complete, position roof ridge caps on roof apex and attach with supplied fasteners.