The Outdoor Living Today 9'x6' Cabana Garden Shed (CB96BEV-PLY and CB96BEV-METAL) with Plywood or Metal Roof is an excellent, multipurpose garden shed. Ideal as a playhouse, attractive poolside retreat, workshop or storage building for garden or pool equipment.
Our 9'x6' Cabana Garden Shed features our proprietary panelized wall and roof design making it easy and safe to assemble as there is no dangerous, time consuming cutting involved. The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar bevel sided cladding. This Cabana Garden Shed includes a Plywood or Metal Roof System. Cedar Shingles are available for the Cabana Garden Shed here.
Assembly takes approximately two days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video (both are available on this page). Weekend and evening assistance is available to answer all your assembly questions – simply call our toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (two pieces) gives the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed is 354 cu. ft. and provides a reasonable amount of storage capacity. Two functional aluminum windows with screens offer great ventilation while at the same time, keeping the bugs out.
The Cabana Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look. The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled, assembled and disassembled at our manufacturing facility to ensure products fit together. Manufactured in and shipped from North America.
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimensions:
117 in. W x 89 in. D x 103 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 105 in. W x 75 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 354 cu. ft. of storage capacity – large enough to store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included.(2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- Two functional aluminum windows
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes two flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2 days for two people depending on experience
- Interior height is 75 in. at the wall and 90 in. at the apex – providing plenty of room to store all your supplies
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.
Metal Roof System:
If you have decided on our Metal Roofing System, the following materials will be included with your shed kit:
- 1×4 Western Red Cedar Roof Battens (cut to length)
- 26 gauge Drip Caps
- 26 gauge Galvalume Roof Panels
- 26 gauge Ridge Caps
- All necessary hardware to attach the roofing system correctly
Metal roofs are designed to attach to roof battens. Battens are supplied and cut to fit so no dangerous and time consuming cutting will be required. Once battens are attached, install the Galvalume drip caps to front and rear facia.
‘Galvalume’ is similar to galvanized steel and is a hot-dip process. Instead of using 100% zinc as in a galvanized roof, the dip is 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% silicon, providing additional weathering protection.
- Zinc bonds with the steel surface to create a barrier for corrosion-causing moisture
- Aluminum naturally resists corrosion and reflects heat
- Silicon enhances the adhesion of the coating, keeping it in place when the steel is rolled, stamped or bent
Simply lift and secure precut Galvalume Roof Panels onto battens and secure with included self tapping screws. Galvalume weighs 100 to 150 pounds per 100 square feet and contains about 35% recycled steel post-consumer content.
To complete, place Galvalume Ridge Cap on the apex of the shed and secure with supplied fasteners.