The Outdoor Living Today 8'x8' Sunshed Garden Shed (SSGS88) is an attactive garden storage shed that offers functionality with class. This stylish backyard greenhouse, hobby house or storage shed is ideal! Included with a 16 inch deep L-Shaped full wall workbench and loads of natural light, our 8'x8' Sunshed Garden Shed is the perfect storage space solution for any home enthusiast. Use it as a greenhouse to get an early start on your growing season, transform it into a hobby house or a personal retreat or she shed. No matter what you choose, we are sure you will love this unique, attractive and extremely functional garden shed.
This backyard Sunshed Garden Shed features a panelized wall and roof design manufactured with Outdoor Livning Today’s proprietary cedar lap wall siding and roof shingles. This design offers strength, durability and most importantly, ease of assembly. Installation is easy and safe as it requires no dangerous, time consuming cutting. Simply screw or nail components together with the supplied hardware.
Assembly takes two to three days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available through our toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (2 pieces) gives the Sunshed Garden Shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed is 384 cu. ft. and packs a ton of storage capacity due to its 85 in. high wall on one side. Six functional aluminum framed windows with screens and locks offer great ventilation and security, while at the same time keeping the bugs out. Four flower boxes are also provided adding even more curbside appeal.
One side of the roof utilizes a 6mm thick twin wall Polygal Polycarbonate panel that is translucent, allowing filtered light to pour in – great for growing all your vegetables and working in!
Because the shed is panelized, the walls, windows, door, and roof can be orientated in several different configurations to best fit your situation.
The shed is made entirely with renewable Western Red Cedar and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look. The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
The Outdoor Living Today Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled, assembled and disassembled at our manufacturing facility to ensure products fit together. Made with quality sustainable Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured in and shipped from North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimensions: 110 in. W x 99 in. D x 115 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 91 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 384 cu. ft. storage capacity is large enough to grow your seedlings, or store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included (2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- 6 mm thick twin wall Polygal polycarbonate translucent roof panels allow filtered light in – polygal panel R-Value is 1.53
- 16 in. deep L-shaped full-wall workbench provides a great workspace
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door (top and bottom) provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Six functional aluminum windows with screens and locks
- Four flower boxes for underneath windows provide added charm
- Walls, windows, door, and roof can all be orientated in different configurations to suite your needs
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2-3 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.