The Outdoor Living Today 8'x8' Gardener Shed (GAR88) is an adorable garden shed that provides ample space and quality construction that securely stores all your gardening supplies and tools. Made with sustainable Western Red Cedar materials and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The 8'x8' Gardener Shed is simple, attractive and the ideal size for storing garden tools and supplies. This garden shed features a panelized wall and roof design manufactured with Outdoor Living Today’s proprietary cedar lap wall siding and roof shingles. This design offers strength and durability and most importantly, ease of assembly. Installation is easy and safe – no dangerous, time consuming cutting required. Simply screw or nail components together with the supplied hardware.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper and a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual is provided with your shed kit (also provided on this product page). Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available – simply call our customer assistance support line.
The solid 31 in. wide door gives you easy access to the garden shed’s spacious 410 cu. ft. storage capacity. The functional aluminum window with screen and lock offers great ventilation, and security, and will keep the bugs out.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
OLT’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled. Components are assembled and disassembled at our plant to ensure products fit together. Made with quality Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured in and shipped in North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.
- Assembled dimensions:
109 in. W x 103 in. D x 108 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 91 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 410 cu. ft. storage capacity to accommodate a wide range of items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included – 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience
- 31 in. wide solid door provides easy access to your stored items
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- 1 functional aluminum window
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Flower box for underneath the window provides added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed arriving
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Interior height is 75 in. at the wall and 93 in. at the apex – providing plenty of room for your storage needs
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness