The Outdoor Living Today 8'x4' SpaceSaver with Double Door (SS84D) Lean-To Shed is the solution for creating additional storage space in your yard. It is installed right up against your house minimizing the impact on your yard space.
The SpaceSaver's double doors allow for easy access to all your belongings including small lawn equipment, tools, gardening supplies or bicycles. The SpaceSaver with Double Door Lean-to Shed features a high front roof that slopes to the rear. It's 72 in. high x 62 in. wide double doors provide ample access to your stored belongings.
Installation is a snap. Safe and easy thanks to the shed’s panelized sustainable Western Red Cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail the components together with the supplied hardware. The unfinished Cedar siding accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
Complete assembly usually takes one to two days for two people, and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual (available on this page). Weekend customer service support is available if you have any questions. The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar kits are easily assembled. Components are pre-drilled, assembled and disassembled at our manufacturing facility to ensure products fit together.
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimensions: 103 in. W x 55 in. D x 95 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 45.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 27.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity to accommodate your seasonal items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- Panelized wall design features 3/4 inch thick cedar bevel siding
- 62 in. W x 72 in. H double doors provide easy access to your stored items
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.