Get back to your Roots. Gardening is relaxing and therapeutic. The Outdoor Living Today 8'x16' Garden In a Box with Greenhouse Cover Kit (KIT rb816-cover) is perfect for a family garden. Expand the growing season and protect your plants with a large 8' x 16' Garden in a Box Greenhouse. This all-in-one kit comes with everything you need to turn your yard space into a gardener’s paradise.
Made with Western Red Cedar, the Garden in a Box looks good and also has a natural resistance to insects and decay. The 3 season Greenhouse Cover is designed to fit perfectly onto the Garden Bed, and with a strong powder coated metal frame it will stay firmly in place for years to come.
The 6mil Low Density Polyethylene Greenhouse Cover with anti-UV and fog resistant properties will keep pesky critters out, and help to diffuse light evenly. To extend the life of your Greenhouse Cover, it can quickly and easily be removed from the frame and kept in the included storage bag during the off-season.
With 7 feet of standing room and a walk-through zippered door, this Garden in a Box Greenhouse, designed with ergonomics in mind, will reduce the amount of bending and kneeling needed when tending to your plants. Adjustable dual-layer vents with insect screening and a Polyethylene flap are located on the front, back, top, and both sides of the Greenhouse to ensure you can customize the environment to your liking, and maximize the growth of your plants.
FINISHED CEDAR GARDENING KITS INCLUDE:
Our Outdoor Living Today Gardening Kits are easy-to assemble finished western red cedar. Western Red Cedar is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured and shipped in North America.
Advantages of purchasing finished Western Red Cedar Gardening Kits?
- Units are assembled/unassembled prior to shipping
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable panel sizes
- Flexible shed windows and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled Dimension
95 in. W x 92 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- Height from bottom to top trellis 47 in. on 1 rear
- 20 in. high growing bed with an additional 13.5 in. black wire panel for a total of 33.5 in. high perimeter fencing
- 28 in. wide growing bed
- 47″ high folding trellis panels can be mounted in rear or on the sides
- Access to the inside through 30 in. door panel
- Kits uses marine quality hinges that do not rust
- Western Red Cedar construction
- Pre-assembled raised garden bed panels
- 33.5 in. high fencing, backed with black wire mesh
- Sturdy and easy to assemble
- Keeps out dogs and pesky critters
- Kit uses marine grade hinges that do not rust
- Floor not included with this kit
- Assembly time is approximately 2 to 4 hours depending on skill
- All hardware included (screws and nails)
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.