The Outdoor Living Today 8'x12' Sunshed Garden Shed (SSGS812) depicts the perfect balance between form and function. That is, it looks amazing while providing a multitude of options on how to use the space. Whether that is as a greenhouse to get an early start on your growing season, maybe a hobby house or retreat where the natural light creates the perfect atmosphere to get your creative juices flowing. Or just use it as a simple but beautiful storage solution. The point is, you have lots of great options, all with style!
The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar cladding already attached to the wall framing at our manufacturing facility. Installation is super straight forward and safe as it requires no dangerous, time consuming cutting. Simply screw or nail the components together with the supplied hardware.
Complete assembly takes two to three days for two people. The Sunshed Garden Shed includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual (which is also included on this page). Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available through our toll free customer support.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (2 pieces) gives the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed is 587 cu. ft. and packs a ton of storage capacity due to its 85” high wall on one side. Eight functional aluminum windows with screens and locks offer great ventilation, while at the same time keeping the bugs out.
One side of the roof utilizes a 6mm thick twin wall Polygal panel that is translucent, allowing filtered light to pour in – great for growing all your vegetables and working in! The panelized components of the Sunshed Garden Shed allow for the walls, windows, door, and roof to be orientated in several different configurations to best fit your situation.
The Outdoor Living Today 8'x12' Sunshed Garden Shed also includes a 16 in. deep L-shaped full-wall workbench that makes a convenient place to work or store your supplies. The shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimension: 110 in. W x 145 in. D x 115 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 136.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 587 cu. ft. of storage capacity is large enough to grow all your seedlings or store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included (2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- 6 mm thick twin wall Polygal polycarbonate translucent roof panels allows filtered light in. Polygal panel R-Value is 1.53
- 16 in. deep L-shaped full-wall workbench provides a great workspace
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door (top and bottom) provides additional functionality and a charming look
- 8 functional aluminum windows with screens and locks
- Five flower boxes for underneath the windows provide added charm
- Walls, windows, door, and roof can all be orientated in different configurations
- Foundation material not included in kit. We recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2-3 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.