The Outdoor Living Today 8'x12' Santa Rosa Garden Shed (SR812) with porch is the ideal garden shed or she shed for mom or a playhouse for the kids. The Santa Rosa Garden Shed is versatile and functional. This attractive Western Red Cedar Shed will add character to any setting.
The 8'x12' Santa Rosa Garden Shed is definitely not your typical backyard shed. This beautiful structure offers a 4 ft. deep porch and decorative gable shingles, making it more of a backyard getaway or that ultimate she-shed you’ve always wanted!
Outdoor Living Today utilizes proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles on this shed. Simply screw or nail components together on the supplied floor with the included hardware.
Assembly takes approximately two days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and access to a detailed assembly video. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (2 pieces) gives the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed has 410 cu. ft. of interior storage capacity (not including the 4 ft. deck). Three functional aluminum windows with screens and locks provide a secure interior space with ample light while at the same time, keeping the bugs out. Window wall placement is flexible – you choose! Configure windows to suit your needs!
The Santa Rosa Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look. The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled. Components are assembled and disassembled at our plant to ensure products fit together. Made with quality Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured in and shipped from North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimensions: 149 in. W x 110 in. D x 108 in. H
- Interior space (not including deck): 96 in. W x 91 in. D x 94 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 136.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 410 cu. ft. storage capacity is large enough to store most of your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included (2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- Decorative Western Red Cedar shingle gables for a handsome appearance
- Ships with complete hardware kit (nails and screws, hinges handles, etc.
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door provides additional functionality and a charming look
- Includes a Western Red Cedar 44.5 in. deep deck with handrails and posts
- Three functional aluminum windows
- (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes three flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2 days for two people depending on your level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.