This is the greenhouse you've always wanted. The Outdoor Living Today 8'x8' Cedar Greenhouse (GH88) with Heat Activated Roof Window Vent has beauty, form and functionality.
Gardening provides a much needed break from a busy life. Our 8'×8' Western Red Cedar Greenhouse Kit is a great addition. This greenhouse is easy to assemble and is an attractive addition to a yard. It is known for its beauty, strength, and durability.
Get a jump on the growing season by planting early in the greenhouse and later move them out to your garden.
Standing just over 8 ft. tall at the peak and eight ft. wide, there is plenty of room for growing and relaxing. The kit comes with over 14 lineal ft. of cedar shelving providing you with many options on how to organize your plants, dirt and tools.
The unit includes 1 large vent window with an Univent automatic window opener. Window opens and closes automatically at approximately 70 degrees Fahrenheit creating the best growing environment possible.
6 mm thick polygal twin wall polycarbonate roof and wall panels allows only filtered UV light through.
What does and OLT Gardening Kit Include?
- Units are assembled/unassembled prior to shipping
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable panel sizes
- Flexible shed windows and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled Dimension:
96 in. W x 96 in. D x 104 in. H at peak
- 410 cu. ft. storage capacity accommodates a wide range of items
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- Precut assembly pieces means no time-consuming or dangerous cutting required
- 3.5 in. x 3.5 in. outside posts and rafters
- perimeter base sand, gravel and any other foundation and floor materials must be purchased separately
- 6 mm thick polygal twin wall polycarbonate roof and wall panels for an R value of 1.53
- Polygal is translucent and fluted as well a filters light
- 4 lower wall vents
- Dutch door
- Over 14 lineal ft. x 16 in. D L-shaped full-wall workbench for convenience
- Complete hardware kit including screws, nails, hinges, handles
- 1 Univent automatic roof window opener –heat activated
- Kit does not include a floor
- Product ships unstained. Cedar accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Installation hardware and a step-by-step detailed assembly manual included
- Basic tools required to assemble such as a screw gun, level and hammer
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.