Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic dinner under the stars! The Outdoor Living Today 8'x10' Breeze Pergola (BZ810) Kit is designed to fit the smallest of spaces in your yard.
The 8'x10' Breeze Pergola assembles using common household tools such as a screw gun, level and wrench. Refer to the Pergola assembly manual. Assembly usually takes between 6-8 hours with 2 people. Post mount footings are available as an additional option.
Sculptured top joists and girders crisscross in both directions providing a architecturally stylish and beautiful feature. All pergola assembly hardware is included with the kit.
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar Breeze Pergola Kits require no dangerous and time consuming cutting to assemble. Made with renewable and sustainable Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured in and shipped from North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is included in an OLT Finished Pergola Kit?
- Units are assembled/unassembled prior to shipping
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Decorative bottom skirting for posts
- Structural corner brackets
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting required
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Western red cedar construction is environmentally friendly, provides natural beauty and is resistant to decay and insects.
- 96 in. L x 120 in. W outside post to outside post dimensions.
- 4 engineered 5-1/2 in. L x 5-1/2 in. W western red cedar posts provide an overall assembled height of 108 in.
- 114 in. L x 138 in. W overall dimensions including joist and girder overhang.
- Includes notched and pre-marked western red cedar joists and girders
- Hardware included screws, nails and lagbolts, some stainless steel hardware.
- 4 sets of post skirting manufactured from western red cedar to conceal post mount hardware included.
- Assembly time is approximately 6-8 hours for 2 persons depending on skill level.
- Western red cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects.
- Product ships unstained.
- Accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
- Made entirely with renewable resources.
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.