Wooden sheds like the Outdoor Living Today 6'x6' Maximizer Wooden Storage Shed (MAX66) with plywood or metal roofing, maximize access to your stored items. The Maximizer feature a 62 in. wide x 72 in. high double door opening which will accommodate bikes, a wheelbarrow or even a ride-on lawnmower. The shed’s 75 in. wall height and peak height of over 96 in. gives ample headroom.
Installation is easy and safe thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar walls and precut roof sheathing. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail components together with supplied hardware.
Roof shingles are NOT included with this kit. This allows for the buyer to install alternate shingle materials if local code or taste dictates. Plywood or metal roofing options available here. The Cedar Shingle Roof Option is available here.
The 6 ft. x 6 ft. Maximizer Wooden Storage Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look. Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper and includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual as well as weekend customer service support if you have any questions.
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled. Components are assembled and disassembled at our plant to ensure products fit together. Made with quality Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured and shipped in North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.
- 31″ Ramp Option (+US $78)
- Set of 3 Shelves for 6ft Garden Shed (+US $105)