All of our cedar pergola covers create a wonderfully defined space for your outdoor living enjoyment. Why not compliment your home or garden with this architecturally stylish and beautiful feature.
Your cedar pergola can be strategically placed to add privacy and focus the attention on the views that contribute to a sense of beauty in your backyard. Our cedar Pergolas also integrate well with your garden – many of our pergola owners like to grow vine plants and flowers on their pergola to add to their already impressive look and style.
Our unique covered pergola has a patented designed Retractable Canopy System that allows the fabric to run smoothly between two tracks mounted on cedar posts. The canopy fabric extends and retracts keeping you out of the sun and rain quickly and easily.
Adding a retractable canopy to your pergola instantly increases the amount of time you can spend enjoying your backyard living. Quickly and easily!
Because the retractable canopy is attached to a solid structure of a pergola, it can withstand wind speeds of 80 mph or more when fully extended.
Difficult weather such as a passing rain shower or extreme sun is never going to ruin your outdoor entertaining plans again!
Our Patented Retractable Canopy System is both simple and easy to install
- Install tracks
- Load fabrics
- Fasten canopy stops and anchor knobs
Simple to Operate
- Extend the canopy fabrics out using pull handle
- Lock canopy easily to opposite end to fully extend
- Retract canopy using pull handle and lock
Our pergola assembles using only basic tools such as a screw gun, level and wrench. Assembly usually takes between 6-8 hours with 2 people. Post mount footings not included. (we recommend!)
Sculptured top joists and girders crisscross in both directions providing a architecturally stylish and beautiful feature. Engineered 5 ½ in. x 5 ½ in. vertical uprights results in a structural post that will have less surface checking and twisting. All pergola assembly hardware included with kit.
OLT’s Finished Cedar Breeze Pergola Kits require no dangerous and time consuming cutting to assemble. Made with quality Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured and shipped in North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is included in an OLT Finished Pergola Kit?
- Units are assembled/unassembled prior to shipping
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Notched, drilled and pre-marked joists and girders
- Four or six engineered 5-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. posts
- Decorative bottom skirting for posts
- Structural corner brackets
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting required
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Most kits assemble in 1 day
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.
- Panels – 12ft Louvered Wall Panel (+US $999)
- Panels – 20ft Louvered Wall Panel (+US $1,449)
- 6x Brackets – Post Mount for Existing Slab (+US $180)
- 6x Brackets – Post Mount for Concrete Set Up (+US $180)
- Canopy Cover (+US $199)