The Outdoor Living Today 8'x4' SpaceSaver with Single Door (SS84S) Lean-To Shed is a cute outbuilding that can be sidled up to your house or stand alone just about anywhere in and around your yard and garden. The single 31 in. wide door coupled with a functional window with screen and flower box makes it an attractive lean-to shed. The 86” high front wall allows for plenty of space for all your gardening supplies and tools.
The SpaceSaver Single Door Lean-To Shed features a high front cedar shingle roof that slopes to the rear and is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look. The functional, screened aluminum window provides ventilation and comes with a flower box for added charm. Installation is easy and safe thanks to the shed’s panelized cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required – simply screw or nail components together with the supplied hardware.
Installation is safe and easy thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail the components together with the supplied hardware. Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper, and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and we offer weekend customer service support if you have any questions.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
OLT’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled. Components are assembled and disassembled at our plant to ensure products fit together. Made with quality Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured and shipped in North America. Weekend and after hours customer care support available to make your project go smooth!
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimensions: 103 in. W x 55 in. D x 95 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 45.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 27.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity to accommodate your seasonal items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- One functional aluminum window with screens and locks for great ventilation
- Flower box for underneath the window provides added charm
- 31 in. wide solid door provides easy access to your stored items
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- Panelized wall design features 3/4 inch thick cedar bevel siding
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
- Door configuration is optional and can be placed on the front or side providing additional functionality for your situation
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.