This beauty really let's the sun shine in! The Outdoor Living Today 12'x12' Sunshed Garden Shed (SSGS1212) is for the serious gardener or the weekend warrior looking for a retreat. Our biggest Sunshed Garden Shed provides plenty of room and natural light for you to do whatever makes you happy.
The 12'x12 Sunshed Garden Shed is the perfect choice if you’re looking for she shed, a hobby greenhouse, or if you’re an artist/craftsperson. The ten (10) aluminum framed and screened functional windows will fill your space with natural light and ample cross ventilation.
The panelized walls feature sustainable Western Red Cedar cladding already attached to the wall framing at our manufacturing facility. Installation is easy and safe and requires no dangerous, time consuming cutting – simply screw or nail components together with supplied hardware.
Assembly takes two to three days to complete for two people and includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual (available for download on this page). Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available.
The functional Dutch Door (top and bottom) gives the Sunshed Garden Shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed is 864 cu. ft. and packs a ton of storage space. The interior height at the roof peak is 100 in. so there is plenty of room to stand and move about.
One side of the roof utilizes a 6mm thick twin wall Polygal Polycarbonate panel that is translucent allowing filtered light to fill your space – great for growing all your vegetables and working in!
Because the shed is panelized, the walls, windows, door, and roof can be orientated in several different configurations to best fit your situation. The 12'x12' Sunshed Garden Shed also includes a 16 in. deep L-shaped full-wall workbench that makes a convenient place to work or store your supplies.
The shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
Outdoor Living Today’s Finished Cedar kits are easy to assemble. Components are pre-drilled, assembled and disassembled at our manufacturing facility to ensure products fit together. Made with quality Western Red Cedar that is both beautiful and durable. Manufactured in and shipped from North America.
What is an OLT finished kit?
- This ensures products are easy to assemble
- Some components are pre-drilled
- Kits ship in finished components
- Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
- No dangerous and time consuming cutting
- No wasted time going to the hardware store
- Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
- Flexible window and door placement
- Only limited tools required to assemble
- Limited building experience required
- Includes all assembly hardware
- Assembled dimension: 155 in. W x 145 in. D x 117 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 141.5 in. W x 136.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for durability, strength and beauty
- 864 cu. ft. of storage capacity is large enough to grow your seedlings, and store your supplies
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- Floor included (2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners and 5/8 in. thick precut plywood for your convenience)
- Panelized wall and roof design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding and shingles
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- 6 mm thick twin wall Polygal polycarbonate translucent roof panels allows filtered light in. Polygal panel R-Value is 1.53
- 16 in. deep L-shaped full-wall workbench provides a great workspace
- 31 in. wide Dutch Door (top and bottom) provides additional functionality and a charming look
- 10 functional aluminum windows with screens and locks
- Seven flower boxes for underneath windows provide added charm
- Walls, windows, door, and roof can all be orientated in different configurations
- Foundation material not included in kit – we recommend preparing your foundation prior to the shed’s arrival
- Assembly time is approximately 2-3 days for two people depending on level of experience
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
WHAT IS A LIFTGATE DELIVERY?
The Liftgate Delivery Fee covers what is referred to as a Liftgate Delivery which includes the handling, moving and/or positioning of a freight item. If you do not own a forklift or the item is not removable by you without disassembly, then you need the Liftgate Delivery Option.